directoryPathInArchive gets truncated

May 26, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Edited May 26, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I have found a problem with version 1.8.3.7 where the directoryPathInArchive sometimes gets truncated.

For example, if I add a file by calling AddFile and specify a file name of "Test.txt" and a directoryPathInArchive of "temp/01/02/03" the filename of the resulting ZipEntry is actually "temp/01/Test.txt".  The last two parts of the directoryPathInArchive appear to have been chopped off.

I know that version 1.8 is still in beta but I wondered if this was a known issue.

Thanks.

 

Coordinator
May 26, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Not a known issue.  Let me have a look.

 

Coordinator
May 26, 2009 at 12:44 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
May 26, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Thanks for reporting this bug.  There was a bad regex in the code that was incorrectly processing pathnames with segments that had only 2 characters, if you can believe it. 

The problem is fixed in changeset 32058; the fix is in v1.8.3.9, which will be available soon.

 

May 26, 2009 at 4:15 PM

That's great.  Thanks for the quick response.