This release is outdated.
See the releases box on the right for the latest.
This release includes the update to include the ability to specify directory names of individual files in the zip archive.
This release has these options:
- DotNetzip-src-v1.2.zip - the source code for the Zip Library, the setup (msi) project, and a bunch of examples that use the library. Download this if you want to play with the library, and perhaps modify and embed it into your own application.
- DotNetZipLib-v1.2.zip - a binary release of the Zip Library. This zip does not include documentation in .chm format. Download this if you want to write .NET applications that use the Zip library. Also consider downloading the documentation, separately.
- ZipUtils-v1.2.zip - a couple of exe utils that utilize the library. Download this if you want a command-line tool that creates zip files, and another tool that unpacks zip files. The library is a pre-requisite for these utilities. (the library is not included in this zip).
- ZipLib.msi - an installer for Windows for the Zip utilities. This MSI also includes the required Zip library.
- DotNetZipLib-v1.2.chm - the compiled help file for the Zip library. Download this if you want to check out the reference documentation on the Zip library.