DotNetZip an internet explorer problems...

Oct 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Edited Oct 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Hello friends...

I use the library is as follows:

Imports Ionic.Zip

Protected Sub Comprimirarchivo_1()
        Dim nombrezip As String = "archivo" & DateTime.Now.ToString("ddMMyyyyhhmmss") & ".zip"
        Using zip As New ZipFile("C:\inetpub\wwwroot\alcalistdeveloper\admin\CRM\ventas\descargas_caja\" & nombrezip)
            zip.AddFile("C:\inetpub\wwwroot\alcalistdeveloper\admin\CRM\ventas\descargas_caja\reporte_20121008122606.xls", "")
            zip.Save()
        End Using

classutilidades.insertar_descargar("saguirre", "CRM\ventas\descargas_caja\", nombrezip)
    End Sub

in this case I assign a button in the onclick = "comprimirarchivo_1", in this case I am sending the file name to download it directly inside the zip, I test it in all browsers and operating the extension. xls but IE does not recognize the extension in the off and not going? 

I appreciate your cooperation.

Oct 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM
alejandriify wrote:

Hello friends...

I use the library is as follows:

Imports Ionic.Zip

Protected Sub Comprimirarchivo_1()
        Dim nombrezip As String = "archivo" & DateTime.Now.ToString("ddMMyyyyhhmmss") & ".zip"
        Using zip As New ZipFile("C:\inetpub\wwwroot\alcalistdeveloper\admin\CRM\ventas\descargas_caja\" & nombrezip)
            zip.AddFile("C:\inetpub\wwwroot\alcalistdeveloper\admin\CRM\ventas\descargas_caja\reporte_20121008122606.xls", "")
            zip.Save()
        End Using

classutilidades.insertar_descargar("saguirre", "CRM\ventas\descargas_caja\", nombrezip)
    End Sub

in this case I assign a button in the onclick = "comprimirarchivo_1", in this case I am sending the file name to download it directly inside the zip, I test it in all browsers and operating the extension. xls but IE does not recognize the extension in the off and not going? 

I appreciate your cooperation.