[SOLVED] Need Help Archiving My Documents Folder

Jan 16, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Edited Jan 16, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Hello everyone... my name is john. I need some help archiving the "My Documents" folder. If you try and do it directly, you get access errors for "My Music" first, and I guess you would get pictures, then videos if you were to keep going. I converted some C# code I found that I thought would help filter out the folders that give the "access errors", but it's not working. The minute the code fires, I get an access error for "My Music". Here's the code I tried...

Dim filenames = (From fn In System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(options.Folder, "*.*", System.IO.SearchOption.AllDirectories)
                    Where Not fn.Contains("My Music") & Not fn.Contains("My Pictures") & _
                    Not fn.Contains("My Videos") Select fn).ToList()

Me._entriesToZip = zip1.EntryFileNames.Count
                    AddHandler zip1.SaveProgress, New EventHandler(Of SaveProgressEventArgs)(AddressOf Me.zip1_SaveProgress)

I don't want the "My Music, Pictures, Videos" directories, but I DO want all the others. One more thing... the options.folder variable contains:

"c:\users\ & userName & "\Documents"

I appreciate any help.

EDIT: This issue is solved, but another issue has come up and a new post will occur.