Please build lib with stron name signature

Nov 2, 2007 at 2:47 PM
Hello. At first I'd like to thank you very much for providing me with such a tiny and jet so helpful lib. But I'd also like to ask if you would mind using a strong name signature to build your lib. For now I helped myself by taking your sources and building the lib with my own signature. But maybe it's helpful for others when the lib you provide for download contains a signature too.

Btw: I built a help file from the xml-comments. Maybe someone's interested:
Nov 2, 2007 at 5:15 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Nov 2, 2007 at 10:43 PM
get changeset 10837 to get the strong-named library.

re: .chm: I don't know why my sandcastle stopped working. I'll have to investigate.
Nov 15, 2007 at 6:29 PM
What is the password. I had to remove the key from the project because it kept asking me for a password I could not find...
Nov 15, 2007 at 8:52 PM
Edited Nov 15, 2007 at 8:58 PM
This is weired. I can build the library including the strong name signature without entering any password. I'm pretty sure the signature of this library is not password protected.

Anyway, if you have problems building the library with the signature, you may exclude the signature and build the libtrary without or generate your own signature.